Faith and Inspiration!! Friendship and Resources!! Come and stay a while!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Bright Sunny Morning!

Good morning everyone!!!! My name is Mary and I am from the United Mennonite Church in Black Creek :) It has taken me a bit to get on here but I've gotten my act together, well, a little bit, hee hee, and signed on up. My husband and I (and my mom) are on our way to Church for our Annual General Meeting today that will be full of information and of course elections...now that will be interesting! lol Cal, my husband, and I have been married for almost 14 years (I'm 37 yrs). I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself, and also ask for prayer for our Church as we go into our AGM :) I will be doing some more blogs with poems, thoughts, prayers, and such as time goes on! Thank you and God bless!!!!!

1 comment:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Welcome, Mary!
Wishing you a good Annual Meeting!
God Bless!

"As each has received a gift, employ it for one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace." 1 Peter 4:10