Faith and Inspiration!! Friendship and Resources!! Come and stay a while!!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks for inviting me!

Hi There!

I'm really pleased that Waltrude asked if I would like to participate in this blog! (And I confess that I've never blogged before!) I think it's a fantastic way for women to stay connected with each other since life seems to be busier and it's just plain hard to meet over a cup of tea sometimes!


I'm married with two step-children that are now in their late teens. We live in southern Ontario where I work for Mennonite Foundation of Canada (MFC) - a public charitable foundation that encourages us to be generous. It's through work that I connected with Waltrude.
We (MFC) are working on an information day for women about money and that interested Waltrude - would we be interested in connecting to women in BC through her blog? Sure! So I suspect that many of my posts will have a connection to money, faith and generosity - tying those three together is part of who I am and why I love this job!

I'm planning to get my first post up this afternoon. Be sure to let me know what you think!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!
Sherri

2 comments:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Welcome Sherri!
So nice to finally see someone else on this blog.
Thank you so much for your willingness to participate in this new venture.
Looking forward to reading your posts and hope that we will all learn from each other.
God Bless!

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Just thought of something else!
Would you mind adding a picture of yourself to your introduction?
Not a must, just an idea! :-)

"As each has received a gift, employ it for one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace." 1 Peter 4:10