Faith and Inspiration!! Friendship and Resources!! Come and stay a while!!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Retreat 2011 & Updated 2012 Retreat Info

Sooooo..... since I took a short-cut with my last blog post I'm thinking that I might as well do it again. Hey, if it works, why not? Right?


I remembered that I had done a full report on the Mennonite Women Canada's blog about the 2011 Women's Retreat and figured that I would just save myself some time and link you up again!.

So here goes ..... 
You can find the whole 2011 Retreat Report with lots of pictures right
  HERE!

Maybe it will encourage you to join us at Camp Squeah this year: October 12 -14.
We have lots of goodies planned for all of you and some of them are surprises that you will only learn about once you get to the retreat!
Be sure not to miss it!
Registration forms should be available in your MCBC church and on the MCBC website. 


Download it right HERE. 

Fun! Fun! Fun!

No comments:

"As each has received a gift, employ it for one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace." 1 Peter 4:10