Faith and Inspiration!! Friendship and Resources!! Come and stay a while!!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Blogging for the first time...

Thanks to Waltrude for inviting me to be part of this blog. I live in Winnipeg in a house that’s just across the street from the BDI – the home of the creamiest shake in town, they say. I share the household with my spouse and two teenage children and a small dog who is pretty old and crotchety these days. Like Sherri who sent her first blog in October, I work for Mennonite Foundation of Canada that wants to help people connect faith and finances, encouraging FAITHFUL JOYFUL GIVING. It’s something I’m pretty passionate about.

I have lots of connections in BC so I’m really pleased to participate in this blog. I’m always open to your responses!

1 comment:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Welcome Dori and thank you for accepting the invitation to be a contributing author on this blog.
God's blessings to you!

"As each has received a gift, employ it for one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace." 1 Peter 4:10